Chapter TCS 15 - Faculty development grants (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.01 - Purpose (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.02 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.03 - General (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.04 - Grant applications (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.05 - Grant award criteria (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.06 - Conditions of the grant award (Repealed)
- § TCS 15.07 - Reporting requirements (Repealed)
Current through November 29, 2021
Chapter TCS 15 was created as an emergency rule effective April 1, 1998.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.