Subagency 0001 - Midwifery, Board of
- Chapter 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 1-1 to 1-7)
- Chapter 2 - ORGANIZATION AND PROCEDURES OF THE BOARD (REPEALED)
- Chapter 3 - REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE AND APPLICATION (§ 3-1 to 3-7)
- Chapter 4 - APPLICATION PROCEDURE (REPEALED)
- Chapter 5 - FEES (§ 5-1 to 5-2)
- Chapter 6 - RENEWAL (§ 6-1 to 6-3)
- Chapter 7 - PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY (§ 7-1 to 7-9)
- Chapter 8 - PRACTICE AND PROCEDURES FOR DISCIPLINARY, APPLICATION, AND LICENSURE MATTERS (§ 8-1 to 8-14)
- Chapter 9 - COMPLAINTS: PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE (REPEALED)
- Chapter 10 - DRUG FORMULARY
- Appendix B - NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL MIDWIVES STANDARDS OF PRACTICE (REPEALED)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.