§ 1941o. Criteria for disposal recommendations
The following criteria, together with such other criteria as the Commission deems necessary or desirable to best effectuate the purposes of this Act [sections 1941 to 1941y of this Appendix], shall be used by the Commission in arriving at its recommendations for disposal:
(1) That the disposal program be designed best to afford small-business enterprises and users, other than the purchser  of a facility, the opportunity to obtain a fair share of the end products of the facilities sold and at fair prices;
(2) That the prospective purchaser has the technical competence necessary to operate a rubber-producing facility, except that prior experience in operating a rubber-producing facility shall not be required as a basis for determining whether a prospective purchaser has the technical competence necessary to operate a rubber-producing facility;
(3) That the recommended sales shall provide for the development within the United States of a free, competitive, synthetic rubber industry, and do not permit any person to possess unreasonable control over the manufacture of synthetic rubber or its component materials;
(4) That the prospective purchaser is acting in good faith, and actually intends to operate the facility or facilities for the purpose of manufacturing synthetic rubber or its component materials;
(5) That full fair value for the facility or facilities will be received by the Government, taking into consideration the policy set forth in section 2 of this Act [section 1941 of this Appendix];
(6) That disposal of the facility or facilities to the purchasers is consistent with national security; and
(7) That the facilities recommended for sale will in the aggregate be capable of annually producing not less than five hundred thousand long tons of general-purpose synthetic rubber, and not less than forty-three thousand long tons annually of butyl rubber.
 So in original. Probably should be “purchaser”.