10 U.S. Code Chapter 107 - PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION
- § 2151. Definitions
- § 2152. Joint professional military education: general requirements
- § 2153. Capstone course: newly selected general and flag officers
- § 2154. Joint professional military education: three-phase approach
- § 2155. Joint professional military education Phase II program of instruction
- § 2156. Joint Forces Staff College: duration of principal course of instruction
- § 2157. Annual report to Congress
A prior chapter 107 was renumbered chapter 106A of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.