10 U.S. Code Chapter 147, Subchapter I - DEFENSE COMMISSARY AND EXCHANGE SYSTEMS
prev | next
- § 2481. Defense commissary and exchange systems: existence and purpose
- § 2482. Commissary stores: criteria for establishment or closure; store size
- § 2483. Commissary stores: use of appropriated funds to cover operating expenses
- § 2484. Commissary stores: merchandise that may be sold; uniform surcharges and pricing
- § 2485. Commissary stores: operation
2006—Pub. L. 109–364, div. A, title X, § 1071(a)(18),Oct. 17, 2006, 120 Stat. 2399, inserted period at end of item 2481.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.