10 U.S. Code Chapter 443 - DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE OR SURPLUS MATERIAL
- § 4681 - Surplus war material: sale to States and foreign governments
- § 4682 - Obsolete or excess material: sale to National Council of Boy Scouts of America
- § 4683 - Excess non-automatic service rifles: loan or donation for funeral and other ceremonial purposes
- § 4684 - Surplus obsolete ordnance: sale to patriotic organizations
- § 4685 - Obsolete ordnance: loan to educational institutions and State soldiers and sailors’ orphans’ homes
- § 4686 - Obsolete ordnance: gift to State homes for soldiers and sailors
- § 4687 - Sale of excess, obsolete, or unserviceable ammunition and ammunition components
- § 4688 - Armor-piercing ammunition and components: condition on disposal
- § 4689 - Transfer of material and equipment to the Architect of the Capitol
- § 4690 - Recyclable munitions materials: sale; use of proceeds
2013—Pub. L. 112–239, div. A, title X, § 1051(b), Jan. 2, 2013, 126 Stat. 1935, substituted “Excess non-automatic service rifles: loan or donation for funeral and other ceremonial purposes” for “Excess M–1 rifles: loan or donation for funeral and other ceremonial purposes” in item 4683.
1999—Pub. L. 106–65, div. A, title III, § 381(d)(2), Oct. 5, 1999, 113 Stat. 583, substituted “Excess M–1 rifles: loan or donation for funeral and other ceremonial purposes” for “Obsolete or condemned rifles: loan to local units of recognized veterans’ organizations” in item 4683.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.