10 U.S. Code Chapter 647 - DISPOSAL OF OBSOLETE OR SURPLUS MATERIAL
- § 7541. Obsolete and other material: gift or sale to Boy Scouts of America, Naval Sea Cadet Corps and Young Marines of the Marine Corps League
- § 7541a. Uniform clothing: sale to Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- § 7541b. Authority to make grants for purposes of Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- § 7542. Excess clothing: sale for distribution to needy
- § 7543. Useless ordnance material: disposition of proceeds on sale
- § 7544. Devices and trophies: transfer to other agencies
- § 7545. Obsolete material and articles of historical interest: loan or gift
- § 7546. Loan or gift of articles to ships’ sponsors and donors
- § 7547. Equipment for instruction in seamanship: loan to military schools
1975—Pub. L. 93–628, § 1(b),Jan. 3, 1975, 88 Stat. 2148, inserted “, Naval Sea Cadet Corps and Young Marines of the Marine Corps League” in item 7541.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.