11 U.S. Code Chapter 15 - ANCILLARY AND OTHER CROSS-BORDER CASES
prev | next
- § 1501. Purpose and scope of application
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§§ 1502–1508)
- SUBCHAPTER II—ACCESS OF FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVES AND CREDITORS TO THE COURT (§§ 1509–1514)
- SUBCHAPTER III—RECOGNITION OF A FOREIGN PROCEEDING AND RELIEF (§§ 1515–1524)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—COOPERATION WITH FOREIGN COURTS AND FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVES (§§ 1525–1527)
- SUBCHAPTER V—CONCURRENT PROCEEDINGS (§§ 1528–1532)
A prior chapter 15, consisting of sections 1501 to 151326, related to a pilot program for a United States trustee system, prior to repeal by Pub. L. 99–554, title II, § 231,Oct. 27, 1986, 100 Stat. 3103.
 So in original. Section catchline amended by Pub. L. 111–327without corresponding amendment of chapter analysis.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.