12 U.S. Code Chapter 7 - FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION
- FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION; GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS (§§ 636_to_636h–6401)
- DISTRICT ORGANIZATIONS UNDER SUPERVISION OF FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION; FARM CREDIT DISTRICTS AND FARM CREDIT BOARDS (§ 640a_to_640l)
- SUBCHAPTER I—FEDERAL LAND BANKS, JOINT-STOCK LAND BANKS, AND FEDERAL LAND BANK ASSOCIATIONS (§§ 641,_642–1012)
- SUBCHAPTER II—LOANS TO FARMERS BY LAND BANK COMMISSIONER (§§ 1016–1017_to_1019)
- SUBCHAPTER II-A—FEDERAL FARM MORTGAGE CORPORATION (§§ 1020_to_1020a1–1020d_to_1020h)
- SUBCHAPTER II-B—LOANS TO FARMERS BY GOVERNOR OF FARM CREDIT ADMINISTRATION (§§ 1020i_to_1020n–1020o)
- SUBCHAPTER III—FEDERAL INTERMEDIATE CREDIT BANKS (§§ 1021_to_1023–1129)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—PRODUCTION CREDIT ASSOCIATIONS (§§ 1131–1131j)
- SUBCHAPTER V—REGIONAL BANKS FOR COOPERATIVES AND CENTRAL BANK FOR COOPERATIVES (§§ 1134_to_1134e–1134f_to_1134m)
- SUBCHAPTER VI—PROVISIONS COMMON TO PRODUCTION CREDIT ASSOCIATIONS, AND REGIONAL AND CENTRAL BANKS FOR COOPERATIVES (§§ 1138_to_1138c–1138f)
The bulk of this chapter was repealed by Pub. L. 92–181, § 5.26(a),Dec. 10, 1971, 85 Stat. 625, which completely rewrote the farm credit laws and represented a fundamental reworking of the statutory basis for the farm credit system. The farm credit system is covered in chapter 23 (§ 2001 et seq.) of this title. See notes set out under section 2001 of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.