15 U.S. Code § 7305 - Additional powers
In order to support Teams in carrying out this chapter, the Director may—
(1) procure the temporary or intermittent services of experts or consultants under section 3109 of title 5;
(2) request the use, when appropriate, of available services, equipment, personnel, and facilities of a department, agency, or instrumentality of the United States Government on a reimbursable or other basis;
(3) confer with employees and request the use of services, records, and facilities of State and local governmental authorities;
(5) accept and use gifts of money and other property, to the extent provided in advance in appropriations Acts;
(6) make contracts with nonprofit entities to carry out studies related to purpose, functions, and authorities of the Teams; and
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.