15 U.S. Code Chapter 32 - TELECASTING OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS CONTESTS
- § 1291. Exemption from antitrust laws of agreements covering the telecasting of sports contests and the combining of professional football leagues
- § 1292. Area telecasting restriction limitation
- § 1293. Intercollegiate and interscholastic football contest limitations
- § 1294. Antitrust laws unaffected as regards to other activities of professional sports contests
- § 1295. “Persons” defined
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.