16 U.S. Code § 1415 - Reports by Secretary
Notwithstanding section 1373 (f) of this title, the Secretary shall submit annual reports to the Congress which include—
(1) results of research conducted pursuant to section 1414a of this title;
(3) a description of the efforts to assess, avoid, reduce, and minimize the bycatch of juvenile yellowfin tuna and bycatch of nontarget species;
(4) a description of the activities of the International Dolphin Conservation Program and of the efforts of the United States in support of the Program’s goals and objectives, including the protection of dolphin stocks in the eastern tropical Pacific Ocean, and an assessment of the effectiveness of the Program;
(5) actions taken by the Secretary under section 1371 (a)(2)(B) of this title and section 1371 (d) of this title;
(6) copies of any relevant resolutions and decisions of the Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission, and any regulations promulgated by the Secretary under this subchapter; and
Source(Pub. L. 92–522, title III, § 305, as added Pub. L. 105–42, § 6(c),Aug. 15, 1997, 111 Stat. 1134.)
A prior section 1415,Pub. L. 92–522, title III, § 305, as added Pub. L. 102–523, § 2(a),Oct. 26, 1992, 106 Stat. 3428, related to international commitments, prior to repeal by Pub. L. 105–42, § 6(c),Aug. 15, 1997, 111 Stat. 1130.
A prior section 305 ofPub. L. 92–522was renumbered section 405 and is classified to section 1421d of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.