16 U.S. Code § 18h - Incidental expenses

The Secretary is authorized to provide for incidental expenses, such as transportation, uniforms, lodging, and subsistence.


(Pub. L. 91–357, § 2,July 29, 1970, 84 Stat. 472.)


LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.