16 U.S. Code § 441e–1 - Change in name of Badlands National Monument

§ 441e–1.
Change in name of Badlands National Monument

The area formerly known as the “Badlands National Monument”, established by Presidential Proclamation of January 25, 1939 (53 Stat. 2521), shall henceforth be known as the “Badlands National Park”.

(Pub. L. 95–625, title VI, § 611, Nov. 10, 1978, 92 Stat. 3521.)

 

LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.