16 U.S. Code § 544n - Authorization of appropriations
(a) General authorizations
There are authorized to be appropriated for fiscal years after the fiscal year 1986 such sums as are described below; 
(1) For the purpose of acquisition of lands, water and interests therein pursuant to sections 544 to 544p of this title: $40,000,000: Provided, That of this amount no more than $10,000,000 shall be available to acquire lands, water, and interests therein pursuant to section 544h of this title. Such amounts are authorized to be appropriated from amounts covered into the Land and Water Conservation Fund notwithstanding any allocation, apportionment, or limitation contained in the Land and Water Conservation Fund (16 U.S.C. 460l–4 and following).
(b) Specific authorizations
There are authorized to be appropriated for fiscal years after the fiscal year 1986, effective upon concurrence on the management plan pursuant to section 544d of this title:
(1) For the purpose of construction of an interpretive center to be located in the State of Oregon, and a conference center to be located in the State of Washington: $10,000,000.
(2) For the purpose of construction of recreation facilities pursuant to section 544e (d) of this title: $10,000,000.
(3) For the purpose of preparing a program and restoring and reconstructing the Old Columbia River Scenic Highway, Oregon pursuant to section 544j of this title: $2,800,000.
(4) For the purpose of providing economic development grants pursuant to section 544i of this title: $5,000,000 for each State: Provided, That funds authorized to be appropriated pursuant to this paragraph shall be available for the acquisition of lands and interests therein pursuant to section 544h of this title if, at the expiration of three years, the States have failed to carry out their respective function pursuant to section 544c of this title.
(c) Availability of funds
Funds appropriated under subsections (a)(2) and (b) of this section shall not be made available for any county which does not have in effect a land use ordinance which has been found to be consistent by the Commission, and concurred on by the Secretary as consistent with the management plan pursuant to section 544f of this title.
 So in original. The semicolon probably should be a colon.
Source(Pub. L. 99–663, § 16,Nov. 17, 1986, 100 Stat. 4300.)
References in Text
The Land and Water Conservation Fund (16 U.S.C. 460l–4 and following), referred to in subsec. (a)(1), probably means the Land and Water Conservation Fund Act of 1965, Pub. L. 88–578, Sept. 3, 1964, 78 Stat. 897, as amended, which is classified generally to part B (§ 460l–4 et seq.) of subchapter LXIX of chapter 1 of this title. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see Short Title note set out under section 460l–4 of this title and Tables.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.