16 U.S. Code Subchapter LIX–E - BISCAYNE NATIONAL PARK
- § 410gg - Establishment; description of boundary; minor boundary revisions; publication in Federal Register
- § 410gg–1 - Acquisition of property
- § 410gg–2 - Administration; fishing; abolition of Biscayne National Monument; monument incorporated within and made part of park; monument funds and appropriations available for park
- § 410gg–3 - Report as to suitability for designation as wilderness area; compliance with procedure for such designation
- § 410gg–4 - Revised comprehensive general management plan; submission to Congressional committees
- § 410gg–5 - Authorization of appropriations; entrance or admission fees prohibition
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.