16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XLIX - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK
- §§ 406 to 406d. Repealed.]
- § 406d-1. Establishment; boundaries; administration
- § 406d-2. Rights-of-way; continuation of leases, permits, and licenses; renewal; grazing privileges
- § 406d-3. Compensation for tax losses; limitation on annual amount
- § 406d-4. Acceptance of other lands by Secretary of the Interior
- § 406d-5. Use for reclamation purposes of certain lands within exterior boundary
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.