16 U.S. Code Chapter 1, Subchapter XLV - BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK
- § 401. Establishment; boundaries; administration
- § 402. Existing claims, locations, or entries not affected; exchange of lands
- § 402a. Utah National Park; change of name to Bryce Canyon National Park
- § 402b. Additions to park
- § 402c. Further additions to park
- § 402d. Extension of boundaries; laws applicable
- § 402e. Application of Federal Power Act
- § 402f. Further additions to park
- § 402g. Elimination of lands
Change of Name
Utah National Park changed to Bryce Canyon National Park, see section 402a of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.