16 U.S. Code Chapter 25B - REEFS FOR MARINE LIFE CONSERVATION
- § 1220. State applications for obsolete ships for use as offshore reefs
- § 1220a. Transfer of title; terms and conditions
- § 1220b. Obsolete ships available; number; equitable administration
- § 1220c. Denial of applications; finality of decision
- § 1220c-1. Financial assistance to State to prepare transferred ship
- § 1220d. “Obsolete ship” defined
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.