19 U.S. Code Chapter 17 - NEGOTIATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF TRADE AGREEMENTS
- § 2901. Overall and principal trade negotiating objectives of the United States
- § 2902. Trade agreement negotiating authority
- § 2903. Implementation of trade agreements
- § 2904. Termination and reservation authority; reciprocal nondiscriminatory treatment
- § 2905. Accession of state trading regimes to General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade or WTO
- § 2906. Definitions
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.