2 U.S. Code § 658a - Exclusions
This part shall not apply to any provision in a bill, joint resolution, amendment, motion, or conference report before Congress that—
(2) establishes or enforces any statutory rights that prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or disability;
(3) requires compliance with accounting and auditing procedures with respect to grants or other money or property provided by the Federal Government;
(4) provides for emergency assistance or relief at the request of any State, local, or tribal government or any official of a State, local, or tribal government;
(5) is necessary for the national security or the ratification or implementation of international treaty obligations;
(6) the President designates as emergency legislation and that the Congress so designates in statute; or
Source(Pub. L. 93–344, title IV, § 422, as added Pub. L. 104–4, title I, § 101(a)(2),Mar. 22, 1995, 109 Stat. 53.)
References in Text
The Social Security Act, referred to in par. (7), is act Aug. 14, 1935, ch. 531, 49 Stat. 620, as amended. Title II of the Act is classified generally to subchapter II (§ 401 et seq.) of chapter 7 of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see section 1305 of Title 42 and Tables.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.