2 U.S. Code Chapter 17A - CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET AND FISCAL OPERATIONS
- § 621. Congressional declaration of purpose
- § 622. Definitions
- § 623. Continuing study of additional budget reform proposals
- SUBCHAPTER I—CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET PROCESS (§§ 631–645a)
- SUBCHAPTER II—FISCAL PROCEDURES (§§ 651–658g)
- SUBCHAPTER III—CREDIT REFORM (§§ 661–661f)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—BUDGET AGREEMENT ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS (§ 665_to_665e)
Part A—General Provisions
651. Budget-related legislation not subject to appropriations. 652. Repealed. 653. Analysis by Congressional Budget Office. 654. Study by Government Accountability Office of forms of Federal financial commitment not reviewed annually by Congress. 655. Off-budget agencies, programs, and activities. 656. Member User Group.
Part B—Federal Mandates
658. Definitions. 658a. Exclusions. 658b. Duties of Congressional committees. 658c. Duties of Director; statements on bills and joint resolutions other than appropriations bills and joint resolutions. 658d. Legislation subject to point of order. 658e. Provisions relating to House of Representatives. 658f. Requests to Congressional Budget Office from Senators. 658g. Clarification of application. SUBCHAPTER III—CREDIT REFORM 661. Purposes. 661a. Definitions. 661b. OMB and CBO analysis, coordination, and review. 661c. Budgetary treatment. 661d. Authorizations. 661e. Treatment of deposit insurance and agencies and other insurance programs. 661f. Effect on other laws. SUBCHAPTER IV—BUDGET AGREEMENT ENFORCEMENT PROVISIONS 665 to 665e. Repealed.