20 U.S. Code § 7213 - State uses of funds
prev | next
A State educational agency may use funds made available for State use under section 7211a (b) of this title only for one or more of the following:
(1) State administration of programs under this part, including—
(2) Support for the planning, design, and initial implementation of charter schools as described in part B of this subchapter.
(3) Statewide education reform, school improvement programs and technical assistance and direct grants to local educational agencies, which assist such agencies under section 7215 of this title.
(6) Support for arrangements that provide for independent analysis to measure and report on school district achievement.
(7) Support for the program described in section 321 of the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001 (as enacted into law by section 1(a)(1) ofPublic Law 106–554).
(8) Support for programs to assist in the implementation of the policy described in section 9507  which may include payment of reasonable transportation costs and tuition costs for such students.
 So in original. Pub. L. 89–10does not contain a section 9507.
Source(Pub. L. 89–10, title V, § 5121, as added Pub. L. 107–110, title V, § 501,Jan. 8, 2002, 115 Stat. 1779.)
References in Text
Section 321 of the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2001 (as enacted into law by section 1(a)(1) ofPublic Law 106–554), referred to in par. (7), is section 1 (a)(1) [title III, § 321] of Pub. L. 106–554, Dec. 21, 2000, 114 Stat. 2763, 2763A–50, which is not classified to the Code.
A prior section 7213,Pub. L. 89–10, title V, § 5113, as added Pub. L. 103–382, title I, § 101,Oct. 20, 1994, 108 Stat. 3695, related to authorization of appropriations and reservation of funds, prior to the general amendment of this subchapter by Pub. L. 107–110. See section 7231j of this title.