20 U.S. Code Chapter 24 - GRANTS FOR EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS, FACILITIES AND SERVICES, AND STRENGTHENING OF EDUCATIONAL AGENCIES
prev | next
- SUBCHAPTER I—SCHOOL LIBRARY RESOURCES, TEXTBOOKS, AND OTHER INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—SUPPLEMENTARY EDUCATIONAL CENTERS AND SERVICES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—STRENGTHENING STATE AND LOCAL EDUCATIONAL AGENCIES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—EDUCATION OF HANDICAPPED CHILDREN (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV-A—BILINGUAL EDUCATION (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VI—ETHNIC HERITAGE PROGRAM (§ )
Titles I to IX of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, Pub. L. 89–10, Apr. 11, 1965, 79 Stat. 27, as amended, which were classified to this chapter (§ 821 et seq.), subchapter II (§ 241a et seq.) of chapter 13, and subchapter I (§ 1801 et seq.) of chapter 40 of this title, were amended generally by Pub. L. 95–561, Nov. 1, 1978, 92 Stat. 2152, known as the Education Amendments of 1978, and the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 was transferred to chapter 47 (§ 2701 et seq.) of this title. Subsequently, that act was amended generally by Pub. L. 103–382, title I, § 101,Oct. 20, 1994, 108 Stat. 3519, and transferred to chapter 70 (§ 6301 et seq.) of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.