20 U.S. Code Part D - Historically Black College and University Capital Financing
prev | next
- § 1066. Findings
- § 1066a. Definitions
- § 1066b. Federal insurance for bonds
- § 1066c. Limitations on Federal insurance for bonds issued by designated bonding authority
- § 1066d. Authority of Secretary
- § 1066e. Repealed.]
- § 1066f. HBCU Capital Financing Advisory Board
- § 1066g. Minority business enterprise utilization
Pub. L. 105–244, title III, § 301(a)(3),Oct. 7, 1998, 112 Stat. 1636, redesignated part B of subchapter VII of this chapter as part D of subchapter III of this chapter.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.