20 U.S. Code Part C - William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program
prev | next
- § 1087a. Program authority
- § 1087b. Funds for origination of direct student loans
- § 1087c. Selection of institutions for participation and origination
- § 1087d. Agreements with institutions
- § 1087e. Terms and conditions of loans
- § 1087f. Contracts
- § 1087g. Repealed.]
- § 1087h. Funds for administrative expenses
- § 1087i. Authority to sell loans
- § 1087i-1. Temporary authority to purchase student loans
- § 1087i-2. Temporary loan consolidation authority
- § 1087j. Loan cancellation for teachers
This part was, in the original, part D of title IV of Pub. L. 89–329, the Higher Education Act of 1965. The letter designation was changed from “D” to “C” for codification purposes. Part C of title IV of Pub. L. 89–329, consisting of sections 441 to 447, as added by Pub. L. 99–498, title IV, § 403(a),Oct. 17, 1986, 100 Stat. 1429, is set out as section 2751 et seq. of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare, because sections 441 to 446 ofPub. L. 89–329had originally been enacted as part C of title I of the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964, consisting of sections 121 to 126 ofPub. L. 88–452, Aug. 20, 1964, 78 Stat. 513, prior to the transfer of such sections into Pub. L. 89–329, and had already been classified to section 2751 et seq. of Title 42 at the time of the transfer.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.