20 U.S. Code Chapter 31, Subchapter IV - ENFORCEMENT
prev | next
- § 1234. Office of Administrative Law Judges
- § 1234a. Recovery of funds
- § 1234b. Measure of recovery
- § 1234c. Remedies for existing violations
- § 1234d. Withholding
- § 1234e. Cease and desist orders
- § 1234f. Compliance agreements
- § 1234g. Judicial review
- § 1234h. Use of recovered funds
- § 1234i. Definitions
A prior subchapter IV, consisting of sections 1233 to 1233h, was repealed by Pub. L. 103–382, title II, § 212(a)(2),Oct. 20, 1994, 108 Stat. 3913. See note set out under section 1232j of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.