20 U.S. Code Subchapter IX - GENERAL PROVISIONS
- PART A - Definitions (§§ 7801 to 7803)
- PART B - Flexibility in the Use of Administrative and Other Funds (§§ 7821 to 7824)
- PART C - Coordination of Programs; Consolidated State and Local Plans and Applications (§§ 7841 to 7846)
- PART D - Waivers (§ 7861)
- PART E - Uniform Provisions (§§ 7881 to 7916)
- PART F - Evaluations (§ 7941)
Title IX of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, comprising this subchapter, was originally enacted as part of Pub. L. 89–10, Apr. 11, 1965, 79 Stat. 27, amended, and subsequently revised, restated, and amended by other public laws. Title IX is shown, herein, as having been added by Pub. L. 107–110, title IX, § 901, Jan. 8, 2002, 115 Stat. 1956, without reference to earlier amendments because of the extensive revision of the title’s provisions by Pub. L. 107–110. See Codification note preceding section 6301 of this title.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.