21 U.S. Code Chapter 13 - DRUG ABUSE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
Part A—Introductory Provisions
Sec. 801. Congressional findings and declarations: controlled substances. 801a. Congressional findings and declarations: psychotropic substances. 802. Definitions. 803. Repealed.
Part B—Authority To Control; Standards and Schedules
811. Authority and criteria for classification of substances. 812. Schedules of controlled substances. 813. Treatment of controlled substance analogues. 814. Removal of exemption of certain drugs.
Part C—Registration of Manufacturers, Distributors, and Dispensers of Controlled Substances
821. Rules and regulations. 822. Persons required to register. 823. Registration requirements. 824. Denial, revocation, or suspension of registration. 825. Labeling and packaging. 826. Production quotas for controlled substances. 826a. Attorney General report on drug shortages. 827. Records and reports of registrants. 828. Order forms. 829. Prescriptions. 830. Regulation of listed chemicals and certain machines. 831. Additional requirements relating to online pharmacies and telemedicine.
Part D—Offenses and Penalties
841. Prohibited acts A. 842. Prohibited acts B. 843. Prohibited acts C. 844. Penalties for simple possession. 844a. Civil penalty for possession of small amounts of certain controlled substances. 845 to 845b. Transferred. 846. Attempt and conspiracy. 847. Additional penalties. 848. Continuing criminal enterprise. 849. Transportation safety offenses. 850. Information for sentencing. 851. Proceedings to establish prior convictions. 852. Application of treaties and other international agreements. 853. Criminal forfeitures. 853a. Transferred. 854. Investment of illicit drug profits. 855. Alternative fine. 856. Maintaining drug-involved premises. 857. Repealed. 858. Endangering human life while illegally manufacturing controlled substance. 859. Distribution to persons under age twenty-one. 860. Distribution or manufacturing in or near schools and colleges. 860a. Consecutive sentence for manufacturing or distributing, or possessing with intent to manufacture or distribute, methamphetamine on premises where children are present or reside. 861. Employment or use of persons under 18 years of age in drug operations. 862. Denial of Federal benefits to drug traffickers and possessors. 862a. Denial of assistance and benefits for certain drug-related convictions. 862b. Sanctioning for testing positive for controlled substances. 863. Drug paraphernalia. 864. Anhydrous ammonia. 864a. Grants to reduce production of methamphetamines from anhydrous ammonia. 865. Smuggling methamphetamine or methamphetamine precursor chemicals into the United States while using facilitated entry programs.
Part E—Administrative and Enforcement Provisions
871. Attorney General. 871a. Semiannual reports to Congress. 872. Education and research programs of Attorney General. 872a. Public-private education program. 873. Cooperative arrangements. 874. Advisory committees. 875. Administrative hearings. 876. Subpenas. 877. Judicial review. 878. Powers of enforcement personnel. 879. Search warrants. 880. Administrative inspections and warrants. 881. Forfeitures. 881–1, 881a. Transferred. 882. Injunctions. 883. Enforcement proceedings. 884. Immunity and privilege. 885. Burden of proof; liabilities. 886. Payments and advances. 886a. Diversion Control Fee Account. 887. Coordination and consolidation of post-seizure administration. 888. Repealed. 889. Production control of controlled substances. 890. Review of Federal sales of chemicals usable to manufacture controlled substances.
Part F—General Provisions
901. Severability. 902. Savings provisions. 903. Application of State law. 904. Payment of tort claims. SUBCHAPTER II—IMPORT AND EXPORT 951. Definitions. 952. Importation of controlled substances. 953. Exportation of controlled substances. 954. Transshipment and in-transit shipment of controlled substances. 955. Possession on board vessels, etc., arriving in or departing from United States. 955a to 955d. Transferred. 956. Exemption authority. 957. Persons required to register. 958. Registration requirements. 959. Possession, manufacture, or distribution of controlled substance. 960. Prohibited acts A. 960a. Foreign terrorist organizations, terrorist persons and groups. 961. Prohibited acts B. 962. Second or subsequent offenses. 963. Attempt and conspiracy. 964. Additional penalties. 965. Applicability of part E of subchapter I. 966. Authority of Secretary of the Treasury. 967. Smuggling of controlled substances; investigations; oaths; subpenas; witnesses; evidence; production of records; territorial limits; fees and mileage of witnesses. 968. Service of subpena; proof of service. 969. Contempt proceedings. 970. Criminal forfeitures. 971. Notification, suspension of shipment, and penalties with respect to importation and exportation of listed chemicals.