25 U.S. Code § 4145c - Inapplicability of other provisions
(a) In general
Except as otherwise specifically provided in this chapter, subchapter I, part A of subchapter II, and subchapters III through VIII shall not apply to—
(b) Applicable provisions
The following provisions of subchapters I through VIII shall apply to the program under this part and amounts made available in accordance with this part:
(2) Subsections (d) and (e) ofsection 4111 of this title (relating to tax exemption).
(6) Section 4114 of this title (relating to treatment of program income and labor standards).
(7) Section 4115 of this title (relating to environmental review).
(10) Section 4133 (g) of this title (relating to a de minimis exemption for procurement of goods and services).
(12) Section 4139 of this title (relating to noncompliance with affordable housing requirement).
(13) Section 4161 of this title (relating to remedies for noncompliance).
(14) Section 4168 of this title (relating to public availability of information).
(15) Section 4211 of this title (relating to 50-year leasehold interests in trust or restricted lands for housing purposes).
 So in original. Section 4112(b) of this title does not contain a par. (4).
 See References in Text note below.
Source(Pub. L. 104–330, title II, § 234, as added Pub. L. 110–411, title II, § 206(a)(2),Oct. 14, 2008, 122 Stat. 4327.)
References in Text
This chapter, referred to in subsec. (a), was in the original “this Act”, meaning Pub. L. 104–330, Oct. 26, 1996, 110 Stat. 4016, known as the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996. For complete classification of this Act to the Code, see Short Title note set out under section 4101 of this title and Tables.
Subchapters I through VIII, referred to in subsecs. (a) and (b), were in the original references to titles I through VIII of Pub. L. 104–330, which enacted subchapters I through VIII of this chapter. In addition to enacting subchapter V, title V enacted section 12899h–1 of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare, amended sections 1437a, 1437c to 1437e, 1437g, 1437l, 1437n, 1437u to 1437x, 1437aaa–5, 1437aaa–6, 1439, 11371 to 11376, 11382, 11401, 11403g, 11408, 11903a, 12747, and 12838 of Title 42, repealed sections 1437aa to 1437ee of Title 42, enacted provisions set out as notes under sections 11371, 12747, and 12899h–1 of Title 42, amended provisions set out as a note under section 11301 of Title 42, and repealed provisions set out as a note under section 1701z–6 of Title 12, Banks and Banking. In addition to enacting subchapter VII, title VII amended sections 1715z–13a and 1721 of Title 12 and sections 11902 to 11905 of Title 42. For complete classification of titles I to VIII to the Code, see Short Title note set out under section 4101 of this title and Tables.