25 U.S. Code Chapter 14, Subchapter IV - CONVEYANCE OF SUBMARGINAL LAND
prev | next
- § 459. Submarginal lands of United States held in trust for specified Indian tribes
- § 459a. Designation of tribes
- § 459b. Submarginal lands of United States held in trust for Stockbridge Munsee Indian Community
- § 459c. Existing rights of possession, contract, interest, etc.
- § 459d. Gross receipts from conveyed lands
- § 459e. Tax exemption for conveyed lands and gross receipts; distribution of gross receipts to tribal members
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.