25 U.S. Code Subchapter III–A - ACCESS TO HEALTH SERVICES
- § 1641 - Treatment of payments under Social Security Act health benefits programs
- § 1642 - Purchasing health care coverage
- § 1643 - Amount and use of funds reimbursed through medicare and medicaid available to Indian Health Service
- § 1644 - Grants to and contracts with the Service, Indian tribes, tribal organizations, and urban Indian organizations to facilitate outreach, enrollment, and coverage of Indians under Social Security Act health benefit programs and other health benefits programs
- § 1645 - Sharing arrangements with Federal agencies
- § 1646 - Authorization for emergency contract health services
- § 1647 - Eligible Indian veteran services
- § 1647a - Nondiscrimination under Federal health care programs in qualifications for reimbursement for services
- § 1647b - Access to Federal insurance
- § 1647c - General exceptions
- § 1647d - Navajo Nation medicaid agency feasibility study
This subchapter was in the original title IV of Pub. L. 94–437, as amended. Prior to amendment by Pub. L. 102–573, title IV enacted section 1622 of this title and sections 1395qq and 1396j of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare, amended sections 1395f, 1395n, and 1396d of Title 42, and enacted provisions set out as notes under section 1671 of this title and sections 1395qq and 1396j of Title 42.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.