26 U.S. Code Part I - GENERAL RULE
prev | next
- § 501 - Exemption from tax on corporations, certain trusts, etc.
- § 502 - Feeder organizations
- § 503 - Requirements for exemption
- § 504 - Status after organization ceases to qualify for exemption under section 501(c)(3) because of substantial lobbying or because of political activities
- § 505 - Additional requirements for organizations described in paragraph (9), (17), or (20) of section 501(c)
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.