26 U.S. Code Subtitle C - Employment Taxes
- CHAPTER 21—FEDERAL INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS ACT (§§ 3101–3128)
- CHAPTER 22—RAILROAD RETIREMENT TAX ACT (§§ 3201–3241)
- CHAPTER 23—FEDERAL UNEMPLOYMENT TAX ACT (§§ 3301–3311)
- CHAPTER 23A—RAILROAD UNEMPLOYMENT REPAYMENT TAX (§§ 3321–3323)
- CHAPTER 24—COLLECTION OF INCOME TAX AT SOURCE ON WAGES (§§ 3401–3451_to_3456)
- CHAPTER 25—GENERAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO EMPLOYMENT TAXES (§§ 3501–3510)
1982—Pub. L. 97–248, title III, §§ 307(b)(1), (6), 308(a),Sept. 3, 1982, 96 Stat. 590, 591, provided that, applicable to payments of interest, dividends, and patronage dividends paid or credited after June 30, 1983, the heading of subtitle C is amended to read “Employment Taxes and Collection of Income Tax at Source”, the caption of chapter 24 is amended by striking out “On Wages”, and the caption of chapter 25 is amended by inserting “And Collection Of Income Taxes At Source” after “Employment Taxes”. Section 102(a), (b) ofPub. L. 98–67, title I, Aug. 5, 1983, 97 Stat. 369, repealed subtitle A (§§ 301–308) of title III of Pub. L. 97–248as of the close of June 30, 1983, and provided that the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 [now 1986] [this title] shall be applied and administered (subject to certain exceptions) as if such subtitle A (and the amendments made by such subtitle A) had not been enacted.
 Section numbers editorially supplied.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.