26 U.S. Code Part IV - PENALTY, SEIZURE, AND FORFEITURE PROVISIONS COMMON TO LIQUORS
- § 5681. Penalty relating to signs
- § 5682. Penalty for breaking locks or gaining access
- § 5683. Penalty and forfeiture for removal of liquors under improper brands
- § 5684. Penalties relating to the payment and collection of liquor taxes
- § 5685. Penalty and forfeiture relating to possession of devices for emitting gas, smoke, etc., explosives and firearms, when violating liquor laws
- § 5686. Penalty for having, possessing, or using liquor or property intended to be used in violating provisions of this chapter
- § 5687. Penalty for offenses not specifically covered
- § 5688. Disposition and release of seized property
- [§ 5689. Repealed.]
- § 5690. Definition of the term “person”
A prior part IV consisted of sections 5681 to 5690 of this title, prior to the general revision of this chapter by Pub. L. 85–859, title II, § 201,Sept. 2, 1958, 72 Stat. 1313.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.