28 U.S. Code Chapter 176, Subchapter D - FRAUDULENT TRANSFERS INVOLVING DEBTS
prev | next
- § 3301. Definitions
- § 3302. Insolvency
- § 3303. Value for transfer or obligation
- § 3304. Transfer fraudulent as to a debt to the United States
- § 3305. When transfer is made or obligation is incurred
- § 3306. Remedies of the United States
- § 3307. Defenses, liability, and protection of transferee
- § 3308. Supplementary provision
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.