3 U.S. Code Chapter 5 - EXTENSION OF CERTAIN RIGHTS AND PROTECTIONS TO PRESIDENTIAL OFFICES
Part A—Employment Discrimination, Family and Medical Leave, Fair Labor Standards, Employee Polygraph Protection, Worker Adjustment and Retraining, Employment and Reemployment of Veterans, and Intimidation
411. Rights and protections under title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. 412. Rights and protections under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993. 413. Rights and protections under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938. 414. Rights and protections under the Employee Polygraph Protection Act of 1988. 415. Rights and protections under the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act. 416. Rights and protections relating to veterans’ employment and reemployment. 417. Prohibition of intimidation or reprisal.
Part B—Public Access Provisions Under the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990
421. Rights and protections under the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990.  So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.
Part C—Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
425. Rights and protections under the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970; procedures for remedy of violations.
Part D—Labor-Management Relations
431. Application of chapter 71 of title 5, relating to Federal service labor-management relations; procedures for remedy of violations.
435. Generally applicable remedies and limitations. SUBCHAPTER III—ADMINISTRATIVE AND JUDICIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES 451. Procedure for consideration of alleged violations. 452. Counseling and mediation. 453. Election of proceeding. 454. Appropriate agencies. 455. Effect of failure to issue regulations. 456. Confidentiality. SUBCHAPTER IV—EFFECTIVE DATE 471. Effective date.
 So in original. Does not conform to section catchline.