30 U.S. Code Chapter 11 - MINING CLAIMS ON LANDS SUBJECT TO MINERAL LEASING LAWS
prev | next
- § 501. Mining claims located between July 31, 1939, and January 1, 1953
- § 502. Reservation of minerals to the United States; rights of entry, disposition and removal
- § 503. Reservations required by law; atomic energy materials
- § 504. Power to make arrangements respecting atomic energy materials as unaffected
- § 505. “Mineral leasing laws” defined
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.