38 U.S. Code Chapter 82 - ASSISTANCE IN ESTABLISHING NEW STATE MEDICAL SCHOOLS; GRANTS TO AFFILIATED MEDICAL SCHOOLS; ASSISTANCE TO HEALTH MANPOWER TRAINING INSTITUTIONS
- § 8201. Coordination with public health programs; administration
- SUBCHAPTER I—PILOT PROGRAM FOR ASSISTANCE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF NEW STATE MEDICAL SCHOOLS (§§ 8211–8214)
- SUBCHAPTER II—GRANTS TO AFFILIATED MEDICAL SCHOOLS (§§ 8221–8223)
- SUBCHAPTER III—ASSISTANCE TO PUBLIC AND NONPROFIT INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING, HOSPITALS AND OTHER HEALTH MANPOWER INSTITUTIONS AFFILIATED WITH THE DEPARTMENT TO INCREASE THE PRODUCTION OF PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER HEALTH PERSONNEL (§§ 8231–8233)
- SUBCHAPTER IV—EXPANSION OF DEPARTMENT HOSPITAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING CAPACITY (§ 8241)
1991—Pub. L. 102–83, § 4(a)(3), (4),Aug. 6, 1991, 105 Stat. 404, substituted “DEPARTMENT” for “VETERANS’ ADMINISTRATION” in headings for subchapters III and IV and “Department” for “Veterans’ Administration” in item 8241.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.