40 U.S. Code § 3504 - Surveys of public works planning

prev | next
The Secretary of Housing and Urban Development may use during a fiscal year not more than $100,000 of the amount in the revolving fund established under section 3503 of this title to conduct surveys of the status and current volume of state and local public works planning and surveys of estimated requirements for state and local public works. In conducting a survey, the Secretary, may use or act through any department or agency of the Federal Government, with the consent of the department or agency.


(Pub. L. 107–217, Aug. 21, 2002, 116 Stat. 1168.)

Historical and Revision Notes
Revised Section Source (U.S. Code) Source (Statutes at Large)
3504 40:462(f). Aug. 2, 1954, ch. 649, title VII, § 702(f), as added Pub. L. 86–372, title VIII, § 801, Sept. 23, 1959, 73 Stat. 686; Pub. L. 88–560, title VI, § 602(d), Sept. 2, 1964, 78 Stat. 799; Pub. L. 90–19, § 10(a) (related to 40:462), May 25, 1967, 81 Stat. 22.


LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.