42 U.S. Code Chapter 102 - MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEMS
prev | next
- § 9401. Congressional statement of findings
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—GRANT PROGRAMS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—GENERAL PROVISIONS RESPECTING GRANT PROGRAMS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—MENTAL HEALTH RIGHTS AND ADVOCACY (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—SEX OFFENSE PREVENTION AND CONTROL (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER VI—MISCELLANEOUS (§ )
Part A—State Mental Health Service Programs
9451, 9452. Repealed.
Part B—Applications and Related Provisions
9461 to 9465. Repealed.
9471 to 9473. Repealed.
9491 to 9493. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER IV—MENTAL HEALTH RIGHTS AND ADVOCACY 9501. Bill of Rights. 9502. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER V—SEX OFFENSE PREVENTION AND CONTROL 9511. Grants for sex offense prevention and control. 9512. Repealed. SUBCHAPTER VI—MISCELLANEOUS 9521. Repealed. 9522. Report on shelter and basic living needs of chronically mentally ill individuals. 9523. Repealed.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.