42 U.S. Code Chapter 118 - ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE AND RELATED DEMENTIAS RESEARCH
prev | next
- SUBCHAPTER I—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—COUNCIL ON ALZHEIMERS DISEASE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—ADVISORY PANEL ON ALZHEIMERS DISEASE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III-A—NATIONAL ALZHEIMERS PROJECT (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—RESEARCH RELATING TO SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH ALZHEIMERS DISEASE AND RELATED DEMENTIAS AND THEIR FAMILIES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES (§ )
Part 1—Responsibilities of National Institute of Mental Health
11251. Research program and plan. 11252. Dissemination. 11253. Authorization of appropriations.
Part 2—Responsibilities of Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
11261. Research program. 11262. Dissemination. 11263. Authorization of appropriations.
Part 3—Responsibilities of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
11271. Research program and plan. 11272. Dissemination. 11273. Authorization of appropriations. 11281 to 11283. Repealed or Transferred. SUBCHAPTER V—EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES 11291. Providing information for personnel of Social Security Administration. 11292. Education of public, individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and their families, and health and long-term care providers. 11293. Education programs for safety and transportation personnel. 11294. Authorization of appropriations.