42 U.S. Code Subchapter XII–F - JUVENILE ACCOUNTABILITY BLOCK GRANTS
- § 3796ee - Program authorized
- § 3796ee–1 - Tribal grant program authorized
- § 3796ee–2 - Grant eligibility
- § 3796ee–3 - Allocation and distribution of funds
- § 3796ee–4 - Guidelines
- § 3796ee–5 - Payment requirements
- § 3796ee–6 - Utilization of private sector
- § 3796ee–7 - Administrative provisions
- § 3796ee–8 - Assessment reports
- § 3796ee–9 - Definitions
- § 3796ee–10 - Authorization of appropriations
Part R of title I of the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, comprising this subchapter, was originally added to Pub. L. 90–351, title I, by Pub. L. 103–322, title II, § 20201(a)(3), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1819, and amended by Pub. L. 105–277, Oct. 21, 1998, 112 Stat. 2681. Part R is shown herein, however, as having been added by Pub. L. 107–273, div. C, title II, § 12102(a), Nov. 2, 2002, 116 Stat. 1859, without reference to those intervening amendments because of the extensive revision of the Part R by Pub. L. 107–273.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.