42 U.S. Code Chapter 60 - COMPREHENSIVE ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM PREVENTION, TREATMENT, AND REHABILITATION PROGRAM
prev | next
- § 4541. Congressional findings and declaration of purpose
- § 4542. Congressional declaration for utilization of programs under other Federal laws in fields of health and social services
- SUBCHAPTER I—NATIONAL INSTITUTE ON, AND INTERAGENCY COMMITTEE ON FEDERAL ACTIVITIES FOR, ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM; REPORTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—ALCOHOL ABUSE AND ALCOHOLISM PREVENTION, TREATMENT, AND REHABILITATION PROGRAMS FOR GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EMPLOYEES (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND FEDERAL GRANTS AND CONTRACTS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—RESEARCH (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ )
Part A—Technical Assistance
4571 to 4574. Repealed or Transferred.
Part B—Implementation and Project Grants and Contracts
4576. Repealed. 4577. Grants and contracts for demonstration of new and more effective drug and alcohol abuse prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation programs. 4578. Authorizations of appropriations.
Part C—Admission to Hospitals and Outpatient Facilities; Confidentiality of Records
4581, 4582. Transferred. SUBCHAPTER IV—RESEARCH 4585 to 4588. Repealed or Transferred. SUBCHAPTER V—GENERAL PROVISIONS 4591. Separability. 4592. Recordkeeping for audit. 4593. Payments. 4594. Contract authority in appropriation Acts.