42 U.S. Code Chapter 68 - DISASTER RELIEF
prev | next
- SUBCHAPTER I—FINDINGS, DECLARATIONS, AND DEFINITIONS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER II—DISASTER PREPAREDNESS AND MITIGATION ASSISTANCE (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER III—MAJOR DISASTER AND EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE ADMINISTRATION (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV—MAJOR DISASTER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV-A—EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER IV-B—EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS (§ )
- SUBCHAPTER V—MISCELLANEOUS (§ )
Part A—Powers and Duties
5196. Detailed functions of administration. 5196a. Mutual aid pacts between States and neighboring countries. 5196b. Contributions for personnel and administrative expenses. 5196c. Grants for construction of emergency operations centers. 5196d. Use of funds to prepare for and respond to hazards. 5196e. Radiological Emergency Preparedness Fund. 5196f. Disaster related information services.
Part B—General Provisions
5197. Administrative authority. 5197a. Security regulations. 5197b. Use of existing facilities. 5197c. Annual report to Congress. 5197d. Applicability of subchapter. 5197e. Authorization of appropriations and transfers of funds. 5197f. Relation to Atomic Energy Act of 1954. 5197g. Federal Bureau of Investigation. 5197h. Minority emergency preparedness demonstration program. SUBCHAPTER V—MISCELLANEOUS 5201. Rules and regulations. 5202. Repealed. 5203. Excess disaster assistance payments as budgetary emergency requirements. 5204. Insular areas disaster survival and recovery; definitions. 5204a. Authorization of appropriations for insular areas. 5204b. Technical assistance for insular areas. 5204c. Hazard mitigation for insular areas. 5205. Disaster grant closeout procedures. 5206. Buy American. 5207. Firearms policies. 5208. Repealed.