42 U.S. Code Part C, Subpart ii - general provisions
prev | next
- § 300ff-61. Confidentiality and informed consent
- § 300ff-62. Provision of certain counseling services
- § 300ff-63. Applicability of requirements regarding confidentiality, informed consent, and counseling
- § 300ff-64. Additional required agreements
- § 300ff-65. Requirement of submission of application containing certain agreements and assurances
- § 300ff-66. Provision by Secretary of supplies and services in lieu of grant funds
- § 300ff-67. Use of funds
A prior subpart II, consisting of sections 300ff–51 to 300ff–55, was redesignated subpart I of this part by Pub. L. 106–345, title III, § 301(b)(1),Oct. 20, 2000, 114 Stat. 1345.
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.