42 U.S. Code Chapter 96, Subchapter III - RURAL, AGRICULTURAL, AND FORESTRY BIOMASS ENERGY
- § 8851. Model demonstration biomass energy facilities; establishment, public inspection, etc.; authorization of appropriations
- § 8852. Coordination of research and extension activities; consultative requirements
- § 8853. Lending for energy production and conservation projects by production credit associations, Federal land banks, and banks for cooperatives
- § 8854. Utilization of National Forest System in wood energy development projects
- § 8855. Forest Service leases and permits
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.