43 U.S. Code Chapter 12, Subchapter II - RECLAMATION FUND GENERALLY
- § 391. Establishment of “reclamation fund”
- § 391a. Advances to reclamation fund
- § 391a-1. Increase in reclamation fund; reimbursement of advances from Treasury
- § 391b. Omitted
- § 392. Payments into reclamation fund of moneys received from entrymen and water right applicants
- § 392a. Payment into reclamation fund of receipts from irrigation projects; transfer of power revenues to General Treasury after repayment of construction costs
- § 393. Proceeds from sale of materials, etc.
- § 394. Proceeds from sale of products of or leases of withdrawn or reserved lands
- § 395. Contributions by State, municipality, etc.
- § 396. Return of contributions to cooperative investigations of projects
- § 397. Advances by Government for completion of projects initiated prior to June 25, 1910
- § 397a. Advances for operation and maintenance of projects
- § 398. Sales of Government certificates to obtain funds for advances
- § 399. Omitted
- § 400. Advances as item of cost of construction and maintenance of project
- § 401. Amounts collected from defaulting contractors and their sureties
- § 402. Omitted
- §§ 403, 404. Repealed.]
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.