46 U.S. Code Chapter 35 - CARRIAGE OF PASSENGERS
- § 3501. Number of passengers
- § 3502. List or count of passengers
- § 3503. Fire-retardant materials
- § 3504. Notification to passengers
- § 3505. Prevention of departure
- § 3506. Copies of laws
- § 3507. Passenger vessel security and safety requirements
- § 3508. Crime scene preservation training for passenger vessel crewmembers
Historical and Revision Notes
Chapter 35 consolidates the laws that have specific application to the carriage of passengers. They provide special provisions for listing and counting the number of passengers on board a vessel, for notifying the general public of the safety standards that are applicable, and for related control measures.
 So in original. Probably should be followed by a period.