48 U.S. Code Chapter 15 - CONVEYANCE OF SUBMERGED LANDS TO TERRITORIES
- §§ 1701 to 1703. Repealed.]
- § 1704. Concurrent jurisdiction; exceptions for national defense purposes
- § 1705. Tidelands, submerged lands, or filled lands
- § 1706. Reserved rights
- § 1707. Payment of rents, royalties, and fees to local government
- § 1708. Discrimination prohibited in rights of access to, and benefits from, conveyed lands
LII has no control over and does not endorse any external Internet site that contains links to or references LII.